Welcome to the Nexus Copywriting Blog!
I hope you enjoy your time here. If you're involved in business, curious about advertising or even keen to learn how to use language more effectively then you will find plenty of interest here.
Over time I hope to build this into a rich resource of how-to guides, commentaries and reflections on language, advertising and the life of a copywriter.
If you would like to visit my business site you can do so here:
- Data Protection – Are You Breaking the Law?
- Advertising – It’s Enough to Make you Cry
- Copywriting and Cliché – Avoid it like the Plague…?
- Literature and Copywriting – Chalk and Cheese?
- Perfect Pitch – Writing Sales Letters that Work
- How to Use Hyphens & Dashes
- Guest Post: Live and Learn
- Online Marketing – Careful Now…
- One-Page Websites – Wise Choice?
- Awfully Smart Advertising – The Power of Annoying
Tag Archives: Meta Data
Build the Site and They Will Come Only 7% of people look beyond the first 3 pages of search results. If your company isn’t there you’ve lost 93% of your target market – people who were actively searching for your … Continue reading →