Welcome to the Nexus Copywriting Blog!
I hope you enjoy your time here. If you're involved in business, curious about advertising or even keen to learn how to use language more effectively then you will find plenty of interest here.
Over time I hope to build this into a rich resource of how-to guides, commentaries and reflections on language, advertising and the life of a copywriter.
If you would like to visit my business site you can do so here:
- Data Protection – Are You Breaking the Law?
- Advertising – It’s Enough to Make you Cry
- Copywriting and Cliché – Avoid it like the Plague…?
- Literature and Copywriting – Chalk and Cheese?
- Perfect Pitch – Writing Sales Letters that Work
- How to Use Hyphens & Dashes
- Guest Post: Live and Learn
- Online Marketing – Careful Now…
- One-Page Websites – Wise Choice?
- Awfully Smart Advertising – The Power of Annoying
Tag Archives: Freelances
After his visit to Tesco this week Antony Worrall Thompson’s recipes took on a whole new meaning: “Take three onions and one wedge of cheese…” It was only a little but sadly it didn’t help. Of course it’s easy … Continue reading
Looking for a freelance copywriter? Web designer, illustrator or proofreader? You’re not alone. Elance – one of many freelance exchanges – had over 30,000 jobs posted last month. Companies both small and gargantuan realise one of the most effective ways … Continue reading