Welcome to the Nexus Copywriting Blog!
I hope you enjoy your time here. If you're involved in business, curious about advertising or even keen to learn how to use language more effectively then you will find plenty of interest here.
Over time I hope to build this into a rich resource of how-to guides, commentaries and reflections on language, advertising and the life of a copywriter.
If you would like to visit my business site you can do so here:
- Data Protection – Are You Breaking the Law?
- Advertising – It’s Enough to Make you Cry
- Copywriting and Cliché – Avoid it like the Plague…?
- Literature and Copywriting – Chalk and Cheese?
- Perfect Pitch – Writing Sales Letters that Work
- How to Use Hyphens & Dashes
- Guest Post: Live and Learn
- Online Marketing – Careful Now…
- One-Page Websites – Wise Choice?
- Awfully Smart Advertising – The Power of Annoying
Category Archives: Writing for the Web
Call Office-Kwik today – your one-stop shop for all office equipment! Whatever your office supplies needs, we have the solutions. Our passion for office supplies means we’re at the cutting edge – always proactive in giving you a tailor-made service. … Continue reading
Fashion. One of the most powerful drives on the planet and also one of the most useless. You don’t buy a fashionable product because it’s technically superior, the best value or earns the most impressive reviews. You buy it because the ‘right’ … Continue reading
Website copywriting is very important to your business. Why? Well, consider your answers to the following questions: Do you want people interested in your products or service to find your website? Do you want them to stay there once they’ve … Continue reading
Is your business web-wise? Many companies think they are. They have a website. It looks nice. People visit. They might even buy something. But if that’s as far as it goes this is merely being on the web rather than … Continue reading